Psychological Safety Training and Workshops
Contact me to find out more about training and workshops to help you:
- Build psychological safety in your teams or organisations.
- Measure and survey psychological safety across your organisation or within teams.
- Create organisation-wide plans for improving and maintaining psychological safety.
- Skill up your managers to become confident and competent in delivering psychological safety workshops and training.
- Excite your leadership and management teams about the benefits of psychological safety.
- Use and apply the Psychological Safety Action Pack with teams to measure, build and maintain psychological safety
Available training sessions include:
- “Ignite” sessions to introduce the topic and build enthusiasm for taking it further and/or developing a full programme. 1-2 hours
- Team workshop sessions to learn about psychological safety as well as experiencing one or more psychological safety exercises, to build psychological safety in the group. 2-5 hours.
- “Train the trainer” sessions to enable participants to take away material and knowledge to carry out workshops and training sessions themselves. 3-5 hours.
- “Deep dive” psychological safety sessions: for the enthusiasts and the geeks. We dive into the concepts, applications, theory, as well as learning organisations, resilience engineering, and more. 2-4 hours.
1-1 coaching and mentoring sessions and programs are also available.
Email email@example.com to have a chat, find out more and discuss how I can help you achieve your goals.