Psychological Safety Toolkit – Workshops, Exercises and Templates.
New and updated version now available! Additional content in v1.1 includes additional resources featuring:
- Measuring and working with Organisational Culture
- Maximising psychological safety through optimising cognitive load
- Mentoring and Coaching programme guidance
This training and tool kit has been designed to provide you with supercharged ability to dramatically improve the performance, delivery and happiness of your teams. You'll see results immediately, and you can also use the pack to train other leaders and managers in your organisation.
Psychological Safety Action Pack Outcomes:
The outcome of working through the surveys, workshops and exercises in this pack is that your team:
- Will feel able to bring their true selves to work and give 100% without fear of embarrassment or recrimination.
- Take risks and innovate rather than "playing it safe".
- Will admit mistakes and embed practices to learn from them rather than hide them.
- Highlight problems and dangers early on, without fear of the messenger being shot.
- Will be more stable, happy, and your job will be easier and more enjoyable!
Used by organisations all over the world, this Psychological Safety toolkit contains expert training, workshop and exercise templates, surveys and other resources essential in building psychological safety for your team.
Delivered via digital download as a zip file containing all resources as pdf documents. You will also receive all minor version updates as they're released.
Sample Tool Kit Content
After completing this tool kit, you will be competent in:
- Understanding psychological safety, what it is and what the benefits are.
- Measuring psychological safety in teams and across organisations.
- Understand what actions and behaviours are required to improve psychological safety.
- Running workshops, exercises and training sessions to improve psychological safety in the workplace.
- Training and elevating other leaders and managers, as a subject matter expert in psychological safety.
Secure checkout powered by Stripe. You can use credit or debit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay, or Sofort (if paying in Euros). PDF invoices can be provided. Contact us if you are a non-profit or charity to receive the pack free-of-charge.